Plan Administration Manager
Southern Pension Services
in Tampa FL
Provides expert advice at every step in plan administration and consulting, to include plan implementation and design, plan
documents, annual plan administration and compliance. Ensures the retirement plan’s timely and accurate administrative reporting.
Plan Administrators play an integral role in ensuring Plan Sponsors’ retirement plans are administered
accurately and professionally each plan year. Our Plan Administrators are available each day to consult with Plan Sponsors, investment advisors, investment providers and tax professionals.
Southern Pension Services works with a team effort in
mind. You will responsible in meeting our overall goal to ensure successful completion of all plan filing deadlines and plan requirements.
Expertise to include:
- Preparation of 401(k), 403(b), and Profit Sharing plan annual reports to
include but not limited to:
- Employee Census Eligibility Calculations
- Nondiscrimination, Coverage and Top Heavy testing
- Employer Match and Nonelective Contribution calculations
- Employer Vesting Calculations
- Reconciliation of plan assets and participant loans
- Preparation of Form 5500 and applicable schedules
- Communication and consulting plan report results and applicable plan legislation with plan sponsors and plan
- Manage block of clients to ensure plans are administered in compliance of their plan documents
- Relationship building through friendly and prompt customer service
- Miscellaneous client projects and assistance as
- Experienced Defined Contribution Plan Administrator – greater than 8 years
- 4- year College Degree – preferably finance/accounting or business related
- Proficient in Microsoft
Office Suite of products
- Microsoft Excel and data base use a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Detail oriented
- Professional attitude and demeanor a must
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to
prioritize and manage multiple tasks to achieve results
- Self-starter with superior follow through capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
How to Apply
Directly email: Rcardillo@spspension.com
This ad has been viewed 689 times.
It expires on 11/19/2018.