Director, Client Relationship Management
Healthcare Association of New York State
in Rensselaer NY
HANYS Benefit Services (HBS), a subsidiary of the
Healthcare Association of New York State, is seeking a Director, Client Relationship Management. HBS is a well-established, institutional retirement plan and employee benefits advisor. Client retirement plan assets exceed $4.9 billion, with a majority of
our clients located in New York State. Reporting to the President, HBS, this full-time position will be primarily responsible for overall supervision for Client Relationship Managers and Account Representatives. Our Ideal candidate will be a self-starter
who is motivated, enthusiastic and has exceptional interpersonal and long term relationship building skills. Key aspects of the position include:
- Supervise staff, including hiring, training, developing and conducting performance
- Update staff about legal and regulatory changes relating to retirement programs and coordinates activity related to incorporating these changes into the clients’ programs
- Coordinate with Manager of Compliance to ensure staff
adhere to standards of conduct
- Work with the Client Relationship Management team to ensure clients’ needs are being met
- Meet with key accounts as needed. Engage C-Suite clients in discussions on their business needs and related
activity. Resolves complex problems arising with clients
- Responsible for account retention.
- Work with VP, Consulting Management to establish and implement uniform standards for client service
- Assist President with the development of
the annual business plan and long-term strategic plan
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of management/retirement plan experience are required. An equivalent combination of education and experience
sufficient to satisfactorily perform the duties of the job may be substituted
- New York State Life and Health license and FINRA 6 & 63 required or obtained within three months post hire
- Maintain cutting edge body of knowledge in the
areas of plan design, regulatory, industry trends and investments
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be detail-oriented and possess superior analytical, oral and written communication
skills. Must be able to present complex topics in a clear, concise and understandable manner
- Travel as required (at least 25%)
We offer the opportunity to work for a Capital Region Top Employer* with competitive compensation
and benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer – race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation
*As designated by the Times Union’s Top Workplaces program and employee survey
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 666 times.
It expires on 11/19/2018.