Plan Document Specialist
LT Trust Company
in Denver CO / Metairie LA / Telecommute
- Consult directly with clients on plan design for 401(k) and 403(b) plans; 457(b) experience preferred
- Prepare plan documents, summary plan descriptions, amendments and funding documents for new and
- Advise clients on mandatory and discretionary plan document amendments
- Research specific client plan design/compliance situations as assigned
- Identify potential issues/problems and refer them to
- Prepare plan termination resolutions and amendments
- Conducts quality assurance reviews on retirement plan documents prepared by other team members
- Suggest opportunities to improve company’s plan document
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and 10 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of 401(k)
/defined contribution plan administration experience
- Professional certification preferred: ASPPA (QKA, QPA), CEBS or NIPA (APA) (APR).
- Knowledge of ERISA Regulations and the applicable Internal Revenue Code is required
Relius Administration experience preferred
- FT William Plan Document software experience preferred
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Denver, CO, New Orleans, LA or
will consider remote location
About LT Trust Company
LT Trust Company is a privately held, rapidly growing 401(k) recordkeeping and administration firm headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with a branch office in Metairie,
Louisiana. We offer a true open architecture 401(k) platform that gives advisors and plan sponsors the ability to choose the best of breed investments from any fund family with very competitive fees. In response to an influx of new business, LT Trust
is looking to expand our team by hiring talented individuals that can provide excellent service to our clients.
- Market competitive salary
- Eight paid holidays and 25 PTO days annually
medical and dental insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with 3% Non-Elective Safe Harbor Contribution
- Business casual dress
- Convenient downtown office location accessible by company provided RTD Eco Pass (Busses and Light Rail)
fun, hard-working atmosphere
- Opportunities for career advancement
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 895 times.
It expires on 11/18/2018.