Director, Client Service
LT Trust Company
in Denver CO
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and 15 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of 401(k)
/defined contribution plan recordkeeping experience
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Professional certification required or in progress: ASPPA (QKA, QPA), CEBS or NIPA (APA) (APR).
- Demonstrated experience handling
relationships with participants, advisors, Plan Sponsors, or TPAs.
- Knowledge of ERISA Regulations and the applicable Internal Revenue Code is required
- SunGard Relius Administration experience preferred
- Compliance testing and
contribution calculation experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook and basic knowledge of Power Point is required
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable to relate the customer
needs to other team members and leadership
About LT Trust
LT Trust is a privately held, rapidly growing 401(k) recordkeeping and administration firm headquartered in Denver, Colorado with a satellite office in Metairie,
LA. We offer a true open architecture 401(k) platform that gives advisors and plan sponsors the ability to choose the best of breed investments from any fund family.
In response an influx of new business, LT Trust is looking to expand our team by
hiring talented individuals that can help grow sales and provide marketing support to our existing clients.
Our employees receive a comprehensive package of benefits. Some of the highlights
- Market competitive salaries
- Eight paid holidays and 25 PTO days annually
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with 3% Non-Elective Safe Harbor Contribution
- Business casual
- A fun, hard-working atmosphere
- Opportunities for career advancement
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 736 times.
It expires on 11/18/2018.