Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory US
in WI / Telecommute
Location: Madison, WI office and/or home office
Business Unit: Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory US
Date: September 11, 2018
Reports To: Vice
President, Corporate Compliance
Responsible for overall product management, strategic vision and focus, product P&L management, and execution of growth plans for both
ftwilliam.com and TAGData portfolios. This Product Manager works under general direction, participating in determining objectives of assignment, and planning schedules.
This position works closely with the ftwilliam.com Director of Compliance,
Product Support Manager, Sales Manager and Director of IT.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Effectively manages all aspects of the line of business in support of the organization’s goals and market
- Leads competitive analysis and market assessment activities and establishes marketing strategy based on the assessment of market trends, customer needs and competitive analysis
- Maintains detailed understanding of
retirement industry market, especially third-party administrators (TPAs). Conducts market research as necessary
- Tracks market trends, including regulatory changes, and recommends product enhancements and marketing initiatives that respond to
- Plays a proactive role in product planning and design to ensure that FTW and TAG are differentiated from competitors in the marketplace
- Works with Integrated Marketing team to establish strategic marketing programs
for new products or enhancements, as well as existing products, including product positioning, pricing and profitability
- Develops and manages a robust calendar of webinars – including product demonstrations and industry
- Works closely with Sales Manager to develop pricing/quotes for large customer opportunities
- Responsible for working with counsel and Sales Manager on updates to online click through and master
- Participates in the entire lifecycle of the product(s), working closely with development teams from product initiation to delivery to enhancements to eventual product retirement
- Assists Director of Compliance in
developing product enhancements based on market feedback, and prepares business cases for new products and other initiatives
- Analyzes business product revenue performance and assists Executive Director and Finance with annual budget, forecast
and VSP process
- Indirectly responsible for customer onboarding and works closely with Sales on training process
- Monitors ftwilliam.com Support to ascertain it is timely and superior to competitors
- Monitors TAGData
support to ascertain it is timely and superior to competitors
- Ensures the Quality Assurance and Development teams are aware of issues with the software that are leading to Support calls/emails
- Reviews and drafts customer
communications and support materials as necessary, including direct customer communications and press releases
- Attends and represents WKLRS at various national retirement industry conferences as required
- Has full responsibility
for managing twice annual ftwilliam.com one-day user conferences; responsibilities include, but are not limited to, crafting agenda, working with GSS/WK meeting planner(s), recruiting outside expert speakers, and recruiting exhibitors and
- Works closely with web design team to ensure ftwilliam.com and TAGData.com websites are up-to-date and ultimately enhanced
Performs other various ad-hoc duties as
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, related field, or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 9-10
years’ of related experience, or equivalent
- Preferred Experience: 7 years’ of product management/marketing experience and/or experience in retirement industry
Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Tools and process enabling remote connection to internal systems.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Experience in
interpreting market research
- Ability to identify and articulate business requirements
- Knowledge of the Retirement industry
- Understanding of budgets and P&Ls
- Excellent written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, but with strong cross-functional team building skills
- Normal office environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They re not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
How to Apply
Please contact Janeen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
This ad has been viewed 1025 times.
It expires on 11/16/2018.