LT Trust Company
in Denver CO / Telecommute
- Compliance testing, including ADP / ACP, non-discrimination, coverage and top
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500s and related schedules
- Effectively complete annual administration for defined contribution retirement plans
- Preparation of employer contribution calculations/ allocations and non-discrimination
- Creation and distribution of required annual notices
- Consults clients on plan design decisions
- Advise Plan Sponsors on mandatory and discretionary plan document amendments
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and 9 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of 401(k) / defined contribution plan administration experience
- Professional certification
required or in progress: ASPPA (QKA, QPA), CEBS or NIPA (APA) (APR).
- Demonstrated experience handling relationships with advisors, Plan Sponsors, or TPAs.
- Knowledge of ERISA Regulations and the applicable Internal Revenue Code is
- SunGard Relius Administration experience preferred
- FT Williams Plan Document software experience preferred
- Compliance testing and contribution calculation experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
and Outlook and basic knowledge of Power Point is required
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable to relate the customer needs to other team members and
Denver, CO preferred, but open to remote candidates as well
About LT Trust Company
LT Trust Company is a privately held, rapidly growing 401(k) recordkeeping and
administration firm headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with a branch office in Metairie, Louisiana. We offer a true open architecture 401(k) platform that gives advisors and plan sponsors the ability to choose the best of breed investments from any fund
family with very competitive fees. In response to an influx of new business, LT Trust is looking to expand our team by hiring talented individuals that can provide excellent service to our clients.
- Eight paid holidays and 25 PTO days annually
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with 3% Non-Elective Safe Harbor Contribution
- Business casual dress
- Convenient downtown
office location accessible by company provided RTD Eco Pass (Busses and Light Rail)
- A fun, hard-working atmosphere
- Opportunities for career advancement
How to Apply
Email Resume to Bonnie.Post@LTRetire.com
This ad has been viewed 1047 times.
It expires on 11/16/2018.