Compliance Specialist III
in Louisville KY
Members of the Compliance Department perform 401K nondiscrimination testing for qualified plans. We make sure that the Plan is
operating in accordance with DOL and IRS rules and regulations. We also make sure that the Plan is operating to the terms of the Plan Document. We prepare the form 5500 along with required schedules and provide filing assistance as needed. The team also
provides assistance to other departments on qualified plan matters and assist in any corrections as needed. The group works very closely with the Client Service and Operations organizations.
- Perform and review
compliance nondiscrimination tests, minimum coverage tests, top heavy tests, and annual additions tests for our clients
- Participate on team projects and stretch assignments as appropriate
- Maintain familiarity with applicable laws and
regulations and ADP product and service offering
- Perform and review contribution allocations for year-end match and NEC
- Prepare and review government forms including Form 5500s and related schedules, Form 8955-SSA and Form
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and
partner with other departments to meet client needs
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and problem-solve complex situations
- The ability to organize and prioritize work while under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly
and continuously and adapt to changing business needs in fast paced high volume environment
- Ability to work with a limited degree of supervision, identifying opportunities for improvements to basic processes within team
- Proficient in
Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Mature experience in Insurance compliance, recordkeeping and/or
- Licensed in Property/Casualty and/or Health and Life a plus
- Demonstrates strong oral/written communication skills.
- Organized: ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Works mostly
independently, but as work-groups during critical deliverables.
- Demonstrates strong inter-personal skills.
- Specifically skilled in presentation, coordinating and facilitating meetings and phone calls, and bring issues to resolution
- Ability to navigate and update Excel spreadsheets
- Research regulations, read and interpret
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1046545&d=External&r=5000413077606#/
This ad has been viewed 773 times.
It expires on 11/13/2018.