in Bradenton FL
The Pension Analyst will play an integral role in the growth of our Firm. The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable
and experienced in the compliance of managing various retirement and pension plans. This person must be open to managing a book of business and be willing to bring in new clients to the Firm. The Pension Analyst will also consult with our accountants and
their clients on various aspects of their current retirement and pension plans.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or a related field.
- Approximately 10 years of experience in managing
retirement and pension plans.
- ERPA, CEBS, QKA and/or QPA certifications.
- Willingness to listen to clients concerns and communicate effectively to ensure they continue to have a positive relationship with the Firm.
- Must have thorough
knowledge of Relius Admin, Government and Document programs, Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Must be able to manage a book of business efficiently; with a willingness to bring in new clients.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written
- Desire to work and collaborate in a team environment as well as work independently.
The Pension Manager role is exempt. Occasional, local travel is to be expected. We have a
great work environment, excellent work/life balance and other incredible benefits!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Sophia for consideration: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 774 times.
It expires on 11/13/2018.