Pension Plan Administrator
The Kenneth D. Anderson Company, Inc.
in Concord MA / Brockton MA
The Kenneth D. Anderson Company, Inc., with offices in Concord, MA and Brockton, MA, seeks to hire plan administrators to maintain a block of defined contribution plans (and/or defined benefit plans if experience warrants). We are open to
considering applicants searching for part-time work. Candidates should have some or all of the following attributes:
- Experience with ASC software, Microsoft Office, and client/plan data base systems
- Minimum of 2 years retirement
- Knowledge of small/medium size plan administration/consulting including ability to review plan documents, reconcile assets and employee census, process loans and distributions and perform all applicable coverage, non-discrimination,
ADP/ACP, 415 limits and other compliance testing as well as review appropriateness of plan design
- Skilled in the preparation of Form 5500 series
- The ability to work independently, take ownership of production of work from beginning to end,
set priorities, meet deadlines, trouble shoot, research and multi-task
- Excellent communication, organizational and client service skills
The Kenneth D. Anderson Company, Inc., a fee for service third party administration and actuarial
consulting firm, has been in continuous operation since 1979. Competitive compensation and benefits.
No phone calls or employment agencies please.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 818 times.
It expires on 11/13/2018.