403(b)/457 Account Manager
Nova 401(k) Associates
Looking for your next challenge? Do you excel at solving your clients’ 403(b) and non-profit
organization problems? Are you excellent at communicating verbally and via email? Do you want the flexibility and convenience of working from home? Tired of working insane overtime?
Nova 401(k) Associates is looking to fill 403(b)/457 account manager
with strong working knowledge of governmental 401(a), non-profit organizations, church, and experience consulting on charter schools. If you are located near one of our physical offices (currently Austin, Dallas, Houston and Scottsdale), the position will
allow you to work partly from home and partly from our office. If you are not near one of our physical offices, we will provide you with a home office setup including computer and phone so that you can serve your clients from home.
We are in the
process of transforming our account manager positions to focus exclusively on review and client/advisor service. Our account manager position is supported by a strong implementation group, plan document team, special projects team, and a loan and
distribution department. Our account managers are organized into regional teams with each team serving up to 750 clients. Teams work toward stated quarterly firm goals with special recognition given to individuals with exceptional performance. Each team
leader schedules weekly calls to discuss upcoming deadlines and developments within Nova and the industry.
Nova 401(k) Associates is a vibrant and growing national third party, non-producing administration firm. We have a nationally recognized sales
team allowing us to grow in excess of 20% per year providing advancement opportunities for our professionals.
- Maintain client and advisor relationships with a high client retention
- Maintain a caseload of about 120 403(b)/457 plans
- Manage and prioritize workload towards weekly goals in a results oriented team environment;
- Superior client service and ability to consult with clients regarding plan operation
- Proactively communicate with clients and investment advisors about new industry developments;
- Work with other Nova departments, record-keeper and advisor to ensure a great client experience;
- Perform work according to
Nova policies and procedures;
- Consult with clients regarding plan operation and design
- Proactively communicate with client and investment advisors about new industry developments
- Review, approve and deliver required
nondiscrimination testing and government forms, including Form 5500
- College degree required
- Five or more years of 403(b)/457 plan administration experience
- 401(k) plan
administration experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of employers who can establish a 403(b) plan, such as public schools, Code Section 501(c )(3) tax-exempt organizations or churches
- Experience consulting on charter schools or
identifying not-for-profit organizations
- TPGC credential a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of critical thinking
- Committed to lifelong learning and
We get it. We listen. We communicate.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at https://nova401k.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2q9r9fhszct
This ad has been viewed 406 times.
It expires on 11/13/2018.