Operational Due Diligence Senior Analyst
in Portland OR
RVK is a national firm with headquarters in Portland, OR and regional offices in New York, NY and
Chicago, IL. We provide unbiased general investing consulting services to nearly 200 institutional clients. Our clients include corporations, public retirement systems, Taft-Hartley funds, non-profit organizations, non-pension operating funds, and
high-net-worth individuals and families. The heart of RVK is our team-centered approach to client service, provided by our experienced team of consulting professionals. RVK's commitment to independence and no conflicts of interest is second to none.
RVK is one of the ten largest investment consulting firms in the United States, as reported by Pensions & Investments’ 2017 Special Report – Consultants. Additionally, RVK received a notable award as it was named one of three Greenwich
Quality Leaders among large U.S. investment consultants (based upon Greenwich Associates’ 2017 study).
The Operational Due Diligence Senior Analyst position is responsible for a wide range of duties
confirming the operational capabilities of investment managers being reviewed by RVK Alternatives Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead operational due diligence on public and private markets alternatives.
- Lead or
co-leads on-site operational due diligence activities which would include travel to the manager’s offices.
- Create all supporting documentation including memos and client deliverables that summarize RVK’s evaluation of the
- Interact with clients and potential clients regarding our operational due diligence capabilities.
- Maintain and update procedural documentation of the operational due diligence
- Summarize manager best practices for internal and client education.
- Attend select industry events to monitor trends.
- Participate in Alternatives Team efforts to maintain our research database and monitor
- Conduct ad-hoc projects.
- Demonstrated experience that shows strong presentation, interpersonal skills, analytical, and written communication skills;
- Experience in project
- Knowledge of investment operations, investment strategies, policies and regulations applicable to public and private market alternatives
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills – comfortable presenting in
front of boards and investment committees;
- Well-versed in quantitative analytical techniques – ability to interpret results;
- A record of consistent adherence to the highest ethical standards of professional
- Proven ability to build and maintain manager relationships;
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, highly collegial, clientcentric, and intellectually challenging consulting model;
- Able to work and think
- Able to travel as needed.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an investment related role with significant investment operations
- Previous investment consulting or investment operations review experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- Chartered Financial Analyst or other
relevant professional designation and / or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration is strongly encouraged.
RVK offers a competitive benefits package to full-time
regular employees including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) retirement plan, pretax medical flexible-spending, dependent care, pretax transportation with subsidy after one year of service, tuition reimbursement to enhance career development, and a
generous paid-time-off program. Come join a company that rewards hard work and appreciates its employees!
To learn more about our company, please visit us at http://rvkinc.com. If you enjoy working collaboratively with
others and consider yourself to be a creative thinker, then contact us today!
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply through our company website using this link.
You will need to submit a
cover letter explaining how your skills and abilities meet the qualifications and a copy of your résumé. We request that you submit your materials in a PDF format.
We receive a significant volume of applicants and cannot respond to each
applicant individually. We review all applications and will contact only those candidates whose skills, experience, and aualifications meet our requirements for the position. Please do not contact us regarding the status of your application. No phone
calls, faxes, or temporary staffing agencies, please.
RVK supports workforce diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate on the basis of genetic information.
We look forward to receiving your
This ad has been viewed 381 times.
It expires on 11/12/2018.