Client Services Manager
in Great Falls MT
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER – EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
We look for people who want to grow; who always ask, “What’s next?” Our values and business are rooted in always seeking ways to have greater impact – staying ahead of industry and regulatory trends; seeking
new skills, credentials and certifications; and constantly improving how we collaborate, communicate and work together to achieve client, business, personal and professional goals.
What working at JCCS offers
When you grow our
clients grow, and we grow. So we offer a competitive compensation package in which you’re rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to the firm. Our total rewards package includes medical, dental, vision and other
offerings; profit-sharing 401(k) plan with safe harbor contributions; a minimum of 10 vacation days, nine company-observed holidays, 12 sick days and half-day Fridays starting in May. Plus we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from co-workers
- Opportunities to develop new skills and advance your career.
- The freedom to work in a way that lets you balance life outside of work.
JCCS has more than 100 professionals working
in six locations. Yet we all share one goal: to guide our clients in making smart decisions today so you can have a better tomorrow.
For more than 70 years we’ve helped clients, both big and small, in virtually every sector. We’ve
collaborated with them on everything from managing payroll to paying the right amount of tax, from expansion plans like mergers and acquisitions to succession planning, and valuation. Throughout it all we’ve held one firm belief.
When it comes
to reaching your personal, business and professional goals, knowledge is power.
The many advantages of a well-designed employee benefit plan extend not only to the employees of the company, but to the company
itself. Such a plan can actually become a powerful recruiting tool in attracting the talent a business needs to grow and compete in its market. Benefit plans like those designed by the JCCS team of experts can also improve employee morale and increase
employee retention. Even so, these plans can be a critical part of the costs and expenses of operating a business.
All of this is why so many JCCS business clients rely on our Employee Benefits (EB) team to help them understand the tax and personnel
implications and to guide them in creating a world-class benefits program that provides the maximum advantages across multiple areas.
The JCCS specialists can design and administer an employee benefit plan tailored to the unique needs of our
client’s business while assuring that your plan complies with ever-changing federal and state tax laws. We can not only design the plan, our highly trained plan administrators are also adept at overseeing the implementation, evaluation and record
keeping necessary to assure ongoing plan performance and compliance
The Client Services Manager is responsible for actively managing the delivery of Annual Plan Reporting Services (ARPS) and overseeing all
facets of retirement plan administration, including eligibility, contributions, allocations, testing and reporting, benefit payments, and the accurate preparation of Form 5500 and other returns applicable to retirement benefit plans. The Client Services
Manager has an active role in maintaining client relationships by constant interaction with and assisting plan sponsors and participants. He/she will be expected to become involved in marketing EB services.
- Manages area of specialization. Book of business management to include billing, realization, deadline tracking and related responsibilities.
- Assists the BCG Partner in the management of department
workflow, assigning work to department staff and overseeing completion.
- Researches new and changing legislation and rules, implements appropriate document, report and
informational changes as necessary.
- Acts as a liaison and primary point of contact between brokers, investment platforms and clients with regard to plan establishment, conversions, ongoing administration and technical issues.
- Acts as
a department and firm-wide resource regarding retirement plan administration.
- Communicates with brokers, investment platforms, professional organizations and the community at large in a positive and knowledgeable way to enhance new client
- Researches technical issues, stays abreast of current developments and works to increase knowledge in the retirement industry on an on-going basis.
- Resolves complex annual administrative issues, answers clients’ questions
with regard to ongoing plan administration, testing and preparation of Form 5500.
- Supervise branch service team and activities including contribution, distribution and loan processing, plan sponsor communication, participant and plan testing and
required Annual Plan Reporting Services (APRS).
- Promote cost effective customer service in an accurate and timely manner; implement process improvements to reduce costs and/or enhance customer service.
- Plan and organize own work and work of
others, expressing ideas clearly in both written and oral communications.
- Apply principles and techniques of supervision including communication, listening, leadership, team building and role modeling.
- Adjust schedules to meet APRS
- Corresponds with clients on a regular basis to resolve complex administrative issues, answer clients’ questions and make decisions regarding completion of testing, preparation of Form 5500 and plan
- Prepares/oversees preparation of employer contribution calculations/allocations, distributions and plan terminations as applicable. Works with auditors to complete annual 5500 reporting process for large plans.
- Analyze and apply
technical, legal, and marketing information to practical situations, make decisions and recommendations, effectively handle change and function as leader of a team.
- Responsible for the development, motivation and appraisal of
- Attends training and keeps up to date with industry, state and federal changes.
- Interacts with and assists plan sponsors and participants. Builds relationships with clients and interacts with integrity and honesty and
promotes JCCS and services to new and existing clients.
- Serve as a resource and recommend administrative policies to provide outstanding customer service consistent with regulatory requirements
- Performs other duties, responsibilities and
activities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or Associate’s with six years of equivalent professional experience.
- 7 years’
experience with plan administration, or a combination of experience and education.
- Datair Administration and FT William Government Forms software.
- Industry designation such as QKA, QPA, CPC, CRPS, or CEBS.
- Proficient in computer systems, word processing software and data entry, office accounting systems, and 10-key calculators.
- Attention to detail, and good organizational skills.
- Provides excellent and timely
customer service and builds relationships by interacting and assisting with plan sponsors and participants.
- Actively maintains applicable continuing education for professional development and attains additional credentials/certifications in
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel as
Candidate must successfully pass background check.
JCCS PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 486 times.
It expires on 11/10/2018.