Document Operations Plan Specialist
in Cedar Rapids IA / NY
Document Operations Plan Specialist - R20015365
- Prepare plan documents, summary plan descriptions, amendments and funding
documents for new and existing clients; verify accrued benefits are protected, system issues identified and documents are congruent with system setup.
- Consult with clients, client counsel, advisors, Client Management and Client Transition /
Installation Services, and other operational areas regarding plan design changes, business risks and other issues to accommodate client goals and objectives.
- Consult with outside counsel or senior management regarding requested contract and service
- Research specific client plan design/compliance situations as assigned.
- Review, analyze and consult on plan mergers and spin-offs to ensure accrued benefits are protected; identify potential system
- Develop plan filing packages for IRS determination letters.
- May assist with plan terminations by assessing status of terminated / abandoned plans; develop and implement project plan, prepare plan termination resolutions,
amendments and filing packages for submission to regulatory authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent education / experience.
- Two years of pension / retirement plan
- Knowledge of plan regulations and plan documents.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills and
attention to detail.
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Transamerica products and administrative capabilities.
we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration.
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution.
- Agility inspires new ideas,
innovation and challenges the status quo.
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 480 times.
It expires on 11/10/2018.