Process Specialist - Retirement Services
Infosys McCamish Systems
in Atlanta GA
Process Specialist – US
In the role of Process Specialist, you will execute transactions as per
prescribed guidelines and timelines, reviews and validates the inputs from the other team members, support your manager in training activities, daily operations reviews and help in escalation resolution with the objective to meet service level agreement
targets for the specific process within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
In this role you will be responsible for transition coordination, process training and certifications for the team, talent management related activities,
Service Level Agreement compliance and Process compliance. You will also be involved in day to day customer interactions, knowledge management and process reengineering activities.
Location for this position is Atlanta,
Travel – per business requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience as per the job
- 2 years of experience in handling BPO processes
- At least 2 years of experience with retirement plan processing and administration, preferably nonqualified and/or defined contribution
- Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational and follow through skills
- Sensitivity to service and quality
- Responsibilities include –
- Monitors incoming work requests via a
- Identifies all standard processing requests and completes the appropriate processing of those tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Non-Qualified Retirement Plan Contribution Files
- Scheduled & Unscheduled
- Income Posting (Dividends, Accruals, Interest Crediting)
- Transfers & Rebalances
- Minor corrective processing, as needed
- Track and report productivity service measurements to immediate supervisor/manager
regularly to improve team and individual effectiveness.
- Serves as a back up to the team in the event of staffing shortages, PTO, and short term work leaves Track and report productivity service measurements to immediate supervisor/manager regularly
to improve team and individual effectiveness.
- Assists in documenting client specific processes and procedures Assists in Periodic Metric Reports for volume and accuracy of work performed in the group.
Note: Applicants for
employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to
communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys McCamish Systems, (http://www.infosysbpm.com/mccamish) located in Atlanta, Georgia, is the Life Insurance
and Retirement Services subsidiary of Infosys BPM Limited. (www.infosysbpm.com) Infosys McCamish was started in 1985 as a virtual insurance company and went to market as a commercial services provider in 1995. It
has an outstanding business perspective and an exemplary track record that no other outsourcer of business solutions can claim – generating US$16 billion of recurring premium in less than five years as a virtual insurance company. Infosys McCamish
has expert technology and outsourcing credentials, along with a proven business model for re-engineering systems and performing back-office services at a reduced cost, while reinforcing accuracy, speed and security. Seven of the top ten US insurers are
among Infosys McCamish’ s many BPM clients. Infosys McCamish has its operations spread across Atlanta GA and Des Moines IA in USA.
EOE / Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National
How to Apply
Send an email with resume attached to the 2 email Ids below:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 576 times.
It expires on 11/5/2018.