Ralph Lauren Corporation
in Lyndhurst NJ
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium
lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children’s, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco,
constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
The Manager, Benefits performs a variety of professional, technical and analytical duties in support of the employee benefits programs for
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to: assisting with administration of the Company’s US, Puerto Rico and Canada Retirement Plans including funding and reconciliation of contributions,
data collection for annual non-discrimination testing (NDT), research and assistance in annual plan audit, reviewing various plan reports; managing the Health Savings Account plan, including funding, reconciliation and W2 reporting; coordinating specific
regulatory reporting requirements, such as San Francisco's Health Care Ordinance; ensuring annual audits, government filings, and overall plan compliance on health and welfare and retirement plans are completed timely and accurately, including but not
limited to Affordable Care Act compliance requirements, Forms 5500 and other requireditems; ensuring vendor payments are made timely and working with Finance on tracking annual budget; conducting quarterly audits to ensure data integrity; working closely
with Benefits Manager to develop required notices, plan amendments, plan documents, and other required documentation; working on project teams for HR initiatives, including process improvements, system enhancements, workflow solutions and data collection;
and performing additional duties as assigned by Senior Director, Benefits & People Operations.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state laws, codes and regulations affecting employee benefit
- Strong time management needed to prioritize effectively and handle multiple deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, mathematical and analytical aptitude
- Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite-Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint, as well as other business-related software systems
- Knowledge of SAP and ADP reporting programs preferrable
- Ability to work independently on complex projects requiring frequent problem solving and critical
- Ability to develop reliable new methodologies and data collection tools for large scale projects without readily available precedents
- Ability to interpret and present data
- Ability to identify and research data
- Maintain strict confidentiality of departmental and employee issues
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Talent for working in a collaborative team environment, with cross-disciplinary teams of
HR, Payroll and IT staff on project planning, testing and implementation
- 7+ years of Benefits administration experience
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 809 times.
It expires on 11/4/2018.