Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services. We help companies
offer their employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
To provide client
support with all aspects of engagement to include review of administration, related testing, government forms preparation and consulting for highly complex ESOP Clients. May also provide technical training.
Requirements for this role
- Review allocations and testing related to ESOP book of business.
- Client relationship manager on book of business.
- Review legal plan document and provide guidance to plan sponsors.
- Coordinate plan distribution
process including schedules, forms and summarization of distribution directives.
- Coordinates year end processing issues, plan financials and share release calculations as well as assistance with client calls/communications.
process improvement projects deemed necessary after annual review of internal procedures, incorporating any upcoming tax law updates
- Consult on, recommend and implement resolutions to client issues, satisfaction, response and any other items
necessary to assure customer loyalty.
- Maintain current awareness and understanding of legislative changes, IRS rulings, and expert opinions related to the processing of retirement plans.
- Research new issues to determine their impact on plan
- Assist in training of new processes
The Manager, ESOP will:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related filed or combination of education and industry
- Minimum of 5-7 years of ESOP experience in third party administration environment including experience in preparing, reviewing and explaining qualified plan compliance testing and government forms filing
- Advanced level of
- Proven ability to utilize technical skills and available tools to solve compliance issues.
- Advanced knowledge of retirement plan tax lawn (ERISA) including Revenue Code sections 401, 401(a)(4), 416, 414(b), (c), (m), (n), 401(a)(28),
409(n), 409(p) as well as others.
- Should also have a very strong mathmatical apptitude, specifically detailed financial reconciliation and data analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Newport group offers for
employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check).
Newport Group is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/NEW1020/JobBoard/6162c253-9d81-da08-c252-d43d2fcb8345/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=d39df145-9a37-42c8-b456-ec55523e496c
This ad has been viewed 601 times.
It expires on 11/3/2018.