Retirement Plan Administrator
Great Lakes Pension Associates, Inc.
in Farmington MI
Farmington Hills, MI
Insist on working for a CEFEX Certified TPA.
Pension Associates, Inc. is the only Michigan TPA to be Awarded the
CEFEX Certification for Global Standard of Excellence in Industry Practices!
Great Lakes Pension
Associates, Inc. is once again looking to expand our talented staff with quality individuals. With over 700 plans and adding sixty to eighty new plans per year, there are ample opportunities for well experienced individuals. We prefer
individuals who have attained designations with the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries or National Institute of Pension Administrators. Experience working for a Third Party Administrative firm is required. Experience with
Cash Balance and New Comparability Plans a plus.
Datair Administration software experience preferred.
Relius / FIS Plan Documents and PensionPro Workflow software experience a plus.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Read and
interpret plan documents, including new comparability
- Perform compliance testing and evaluate corrective procedures, including a(4) testing
- Perform Self Employment calculations
- Understands controlled group / affiliated service group
- Identify and resolve compliance issues (both operational and document) with plans
- Review administration completed by other Consultants
- Maintain client relationships in a proactive manner to assure
- Consult and make recommendations regarding plan design improvements
- Self-motivated to contribute to team’s success, i.e. help with management functions, follows up on work to be done, and takes initiative to contribute by
How to Apply
Please email or mail your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
Great Lakes Pension Administrators, Inc.
37923 W. Twelve Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
This ad has been viewed 669 times.
It expires on 1/27/2019.