Retirement Plan Administrator
Growing Fintech Company
in Wilmington DE
Conducerent is currently working on an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Retirement Plan Administrator for one of our dynamic, fast growing clients based in Wilmington, DE.
Our client is a revolutionary online Fintech company
that provides a full suite of financial services to small businesses. A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is included.
The Retirement Plan Administrator is responsible for handling all aspects of plan compliance
and maintenance for their clients 401(k)s and profit-sharing plans. These plans must be kept in compliance with regulations and guidance issued by the Department of Labor, ERISA and Internal Revenue Code. Applicants should have a strong desire to exceed
client expectations and have an in-depth understanding of retirement plan rules and regulations.
- Performs all facets of daily plan administration by delivering top quality administration
- Consistently provides a high level of customer service in terms of response rate and problem resolution.
- Works with incorporation team to update corporation status on client experience.
- Prepares signature ready Forms 5500 and
other government fillings.
- Works with selected valuation companies to complete corporate stock issuance and print certificates.
- Effectively communicates the necessary regulatory information to clients in a way that can be easily
understood by individuals who are not in the business.
- Remains current with the laws and regulations for retirement plan administration.
- Maintains workflow status in the CRM.
- Completion of Annual Valuation
- Coordinating, Compiling and Requesting census information
- Calculating Receivable Contributions & G/L for Pooled accounts
- Performing all annual testing including ADP / ACP; coverage; non-discrimination, including
- Preparation of Plan Documents, Notices, Amendments, etc. using Datair
- Distribution Processing
- Loan Processing
- Consultation with Plan Sponsors regarding Plan related issues
AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- BA / BS degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Two (2) or more years of experience in Retirement Plan Administration: 401 (k), IRA Rollover funding, ROBS (Rollovers as Business
- Advanced working knowledge and understanding of retirement plan administration, associated regulations and IRS tax rules.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to
manage client expectations and provide superior follow-up service.
- Minimum of six (6) months’ customer service experience preferred
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
(Excel Skills Assessment required)
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for helping others achieve their financial goals.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 803 times.
It expires on 10/29/2018.