Retirement Plan Administrator
Carr, Riggs and Ingram, LLC
in Lubbock TX
Carr, Riggs and Ingram, LLC is a Top 20 CPA firm and provider of retirement plan design,
consulting and administration services for employers of all sizes and are currently seeking an experienced Plan Administrator. This is an exciting time to join us and we are looking for those enjoy a challenge and growth. If you seek
a rewarding career, and a firm committed to excellence, we want to talk with you. We value your experience, your professionalism, and your client-focused approach to service.
- Census Data review and
calculation of eligibility
- Perform year end non-discrimination testing
- Identify and resolve plan discrepancies and errors
- Ensure compliance with all DOL and IRS requirements
- Calculation and allocation of annual employer
contributions (including New Comparability Plans)
- Provide vesting determinations, distribution and loan review, and other withdrawal options
- Prepare Form 5500s, 8955-SSA, and other tax forms as applicable
- Active involvement in
development of processes and procedures. We value creativity and innovation.
Qualifications: A strong candidate must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working with 401(K)/Defined Contribution
- ASPPA or NIPA designations preferred
- Experience with Relius and FT Williams Administration software is preferred
- The capacity to have a dialogue with team members and clients that demonstrates sincere caring
comfort level with technology and learning new programs
- Must be able to successfully handle multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- A professional, polished appearance and demeanor at all times
- Outstanding professional
communication skills both written and verbal
- Patience and ability to manage diverse personalities
- Detail-oriented and be a natural organizer
This position is based in Lubbock,
This is a great opportunity to work for a firm that can provide career advancement and fulfillment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.cricpa.com/careers/opportunities/?gnk=job&gni=8a78859e6439e88b01647f7a58ad619c
This ad has been viewed 719 times.
It expires on 10/28/2018.