Acuff & Associates, Inc.
in Brentwood TN
Acuff and Associates, Inc. is Seeking a Senior Actuary
Acuff and Associates, Inc. is one of the nation’s
largest retirement plan actuarial and third party administrator firms specializing in small to mid-sized plans including Cash Balance plans, DB/DC combo plans and traditional DB and DC plans. We have an immediate opening for a Senior
Actuary in our Brentwood, TN office.
The Senior Actuary is the actuarial expert managing assigned client relationships and producing/overseeing actuarial work.
- Serve as lead actuary on
private and public sector defined benefit pension plans and cash balance plans
- Assure that all legal, actuarial, accounting and reporting standards are being met under Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs)
- Proactively communicate with
plan sponsors and/or advisors to discuss annual compliance requirements
- Promote client retention and identify opportunities to build existing relationships through exceptional customer service
- Quality review and certify all aspects of the
actuarial reporting and filings related to defined benefit and cash balance plans
- Guide and mentor junior actuarial staff
- Collaborate with marketing team on plan design and illustrations for new plans
- Set goals, prioritize multiple
tasks and issues in a fast paced demanding environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance or Mathematics
- Must be an Enrolled Actuary and Member of the Academy of
- Associate or Fellow of the Society of Actuaries a plus
- Minimum seven years pension benefit or relevant actuarial experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills
thinking , analytical problem-solving and mathematical skills
- Ability to lead and manage actuarial staff
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat.
- Winklevoss ProVal, Datair, FT William and PensionPro experience is a
Acuff offers a competitive base, incentive and benefits package, support for continuing education as well as a professional and friendly work environment. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.acuff.net/.
How to Apply
Submit resume to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 692 times.
It expires on 10/28/2018.