in IA / IL / WI / Telecommute
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services. We help companies offer their
employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
Compensation Associate will provide
detailed data analysis and input into total rewards consulting projects for both executive and broad-based workforce compensation.
The Compensation Associate will:
- Support market pricing, job evaluation, salary structure
design, cost analyses, and report preparation.
- Exhibit exceptional organization skills, strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills, as interaction with clients, the
team and other areas of the firm is critical to success.
Requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 years’ experience in employee benefits a plus.
- Some experience in an analytical role
- Ability to juggle small projects independently, or larger, or complex projects under Principal’s supervision to ensure
client deadlines are met.
- Must have advanced excel skills.
- Must have exceptional organization skills, strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Must exhibit strong written and oral communication
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or
Newport Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 866 times.
It expires on 10/28/2018.