Pension Administrator - Retirement Plans
Steidle Pension Solutions, LLC
in Lebanon NJ
Steidle Pension Solutions, LLC is located in Lebanon, NJ. Candidates willing to relocate or within driving distance only
TPA firm focusing on the small to mid-size plan market looking to fill the following position at this time: Retirement Plan Administrator with 1 to 10 years of experience or more in various aspects of plan
administration. Title based on experience. In particular, experience with Datair software is preferred. Experience with Nationwide, American Funds, Lincoln, Empower and John Hancock platforms is a plus. CB/DB experience a plus, or we will train.
- Completion of Annual Valuation Reports
- Coordinating, Compiling and Requesting census information
- Calculating Receivable Contributions
- Calculating G/L for Pooled
- Performing all annual testing including ADP / ACP; coverage; non-discrimination, including cross-testing, etc.
- Preparation of Plan Documents, Notices, Amendments, etc. using Datair
- Distribution Processing
- Consultation with Plan Sponsors regarding Plan related issues
- 5500, 8955 and 1099 preparation
Applicants should have a strong desire to exceed client expectations and have an in-depth understanding of retirement plan
rules and regulations.
Pension education and credentials are valued and supported. Compensation ranges with full benefits and is based on the candidate and the candidate’s experience. Steidle Pension Solutions, LLC provides the best
compensation packages in the industry. Relocation packages and early committment bonuses available.
Compensation Ranges from $52,000 to $110,000 based on experience.
How to Apply
To apply, please send resumes to Contact@sps401k.com. Be sure to write "Resume" in the subject line of the email.
This ad has been viewed 738 times.
It expires on 10/28/2018.