Senior Pension Administrator
AFC Pensions, Inc.
in Needham Heights MA
AFC Pensions, Inc. is a third party administration (TPA) and consulting firm specializing in qualified retirement plans for small to medium
sized businesses. We provide quality and timely retirement plan administration services to our clients. Our vast knowledge of the current Pension law, combined with our experienced staff of professionals, enables us to assist in the area of
plan design, administration and employee communication.
AFC services all types of qualified retirement plans, including 403(b), Safe Harbor 401(k), Defined Benefit, Profit Sharing and Traditional 401(k) Plans.
AFC Pensions, Inc. is seeking an experienced Senior Pension Administrator with exceptional organizational skills and a minimum of three years of experience in the Pension field. This is an in-office position.
position requires in-depth knowledge of pension regulations and includes the following responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients as a daily plan contact, requires excellent communications skills;
- Collect and track necessary
information for completion of valuation reports, including working with multiple types of investment providers;
- Complete and review contribution calculations (age weighted, integrated, cross tested, etc.);
- Perform necessary compliance and
- Reconcile trust assets to participant accounts;
- Prepare and review various government reporting forms and schedules;
- Knowledge of Actuarial Systems Corporation (ASC) software
- Potentially review pension administrator's contribution calculations.
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should e-mail a resume and cover letter indicating compensation requirements to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 766 times.
It expires on 10/27/2018.