Client Service Manager (CSM)
LT Trust Company
About LT Trust Company
LT Trust is a privately-held financial services firm located in downtown
Denver. LT’s mission is to provide low cost trust and custodial services to Financial Advisors, Partners and their 401(k) Plan Sponsors. We administer over 5,000+ corporate retirement plans with $4 billion in assets.
- Market Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays with Accrued PTO
- Comprehensive Medical Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Other)
- 401(k) plan with 3% Non-Elective Safe Harbor Contribution
- Business Casual
- Company provides RTD Eco Pass
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Accountable for the proactive and consultative delivery of LT Trust Services while exceeding established
Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Responsible for the overall client relationship experience, including building and maintaining strong relationships with plan sponsors, advisors, and TPAs.
- Monitor all plan administration functions
(Plan Amendments, Tax Reporting and Compliance) while ensuring recordkeeping processes are executed with quality and accuracy, on-time ever time.
- Provide training assistance to Advisors, Plan Sponsors, and or TPA Partners (payroll submission, fund
changes, loan and distribution processing, compliance testing, etc.).
- Participate in Advisor / Client conference calls and or meetings as needed.
- Research complex and sensitive service inquiries while seeing them to their
- Ensure ongoing adherence to company polices and regulatory guidelines.
- Help streamline, develop and implement new departmental policies/procedures, workflows, and service enhancements when directed.
- Effectively and
efficiently respond, manage and accurately manage AST e-mail queues and phone inquiries.
- All other duties as assigned.
- College Degree, preferably in Business, Finance or a related
- Preferred working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and problem-solve effectively.
How to Apply
Canidates submit your resume and cover letter to:
Jeff Munn, Jeff.Munn@LTRetire.com
This ad has been viewed 764 times.
It expires on 10/26/2018.