Sr. 401(k) Plan Administrator
in AZ / FL / ID / NC
At Guidant Financial, we empower entrepreneurs by improving how they fund and grow their small businesses.
Our team is growing rapidly and so is our impact – we’ve helped over 16,000 entrepreneurs and created over 85,000 jobs. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs; we want our employees to feel equally empowered to forge their own career
path. By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to shape our company’s future. If you have a passion for entrepreneurship, a hunger to learn and love working alongside others who feel the same, let’s
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and
have insatiable curiosity.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with clients to obtain necessary information to prepare the annual reporting and testing.
- Perform different types of testing, including but not limited
to: discrimination, coverage and top heavy testing.
- Calculate allocations, distributions and matching contributions for 401(k) plans.
- Accurately reconcile plan assets.
- Prepare participant loan origination documents.
required government filings, including the annual 5500 return.
- Educate clients in regards to the administration of their 401(k) Plans.
What You Bring
- The position requires a minimum of 3 years’
experience in administration for defined contribution plans, including testing and preparation of annual 5500 returns.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of rules and regulations
associated with 401(k) plans.
- Applicant must have experience working with pension administration software.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- Applicant must be able to work independently, multi-task and
establish own priorities based on workload and client need.
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet company objectives.
- Demonstrates adequate math and analytical skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Mathematics.
- Prefer relevant ASPPA or NIPA certifications.
Start-up culture with long-term stability
- Smaller teams, bigger
- Profitable company with year over year growth
Opportunity to grow with us
- Emerging Leader Program
- Entrepreneur Guest Speakers
- Job shadowing and cross-functional
Close-knit Community: Bring your whole self to work
- Casual dress
- Companywide celebrations
- Community involvement and service events
- Annual Office
Competitive benefits and perks
- Diverse healthcare plans, with options for 100% employer paid coverage
- Plenty of PTO, starting with 3 weeks your first year
- Generous 401k match
- Employee Referral Program
- A relocation package is available for successful candidates.
- Compensation is $55,000 to $65,000 annually.
- This role may be
available in the following locations: Boise, Charlotte, Raleigh, Tampa, Phoenix.
- This role is NOT eligible for telecommuting
How to Apply
Apply on our website: https://www.guidantfinancial.com/jobs/senior-401k-plan-administrator/
This ad has been viewed 924 times.
It expires on 10/24/2018.