Defined Benefits Client Relationship Manager
in MN / NC / Telecommute
We are seeking a Defined Benefit Client Relationship Manager with in-depth knowledge of
defined benefit plans, including cash balance plans, and significant experience in providing administration and consulting services. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to develop and grow with a strong actuarial team.
ABOUT GOLDLEAF PARTNERS
The Goldleaf Partners team knows that we can affect people’s businesses and futures and we take that responsibility seriously. That is why we take pride in choosing only
the best people to call our own.
Headquartered in Minnesota, our people approach their work, their customers, and each other with the values that are honored at our company:
- Integrity – Being accountable for delivering accurate
results and exceeding expectations
- Communication – Being proactive and respectful, focused on understanding our stakeholders’ needs
- Innovation – Learning, sharing ideas and focusing on solutions
- Character –
Being honest and thankful in all we do, living the golden rule
We invite you to browse this site to learn more about the Goldleaf Partners team, the services we provide, and why we are known as The Gold Standard in our
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure accuracy of retirement plan administration including plan documents, compliance testing, government filings, distributions, loans, plan eligibility, and
- Ensure accuracy of data for use in managing plan load and reporting
- Consultatively communicate with clients and financial advisors
- Interface with financial fund families
- Calculate employer
- Assist with plan design options of combo cash balance/401(k) plans
- Develop technical skills to become a subject matter expert in specified employer services area(s)
- Be able to execute the above responsibilities for
both defined contribution and defined benefit plans
- Project work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in accounting or business, or equivalent business
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Retirement administration experience and plan design experience in a professional environment
- Experience with databases and data management
- Understanding of financial
markets and financial service organizations
- Experience with reconciliation processes
- Team player, willing to help out where needed
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
Candidates who do not meet the
minimum qualification requirements will not be considered.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and grow
- Pro-active, innovative thinker
- Ability to effectively assess
- Creative problem solving skills
- Experience with M-Files
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries with sales incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including
medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurances, cafeteria plan benefits, 401(k) with a company match, paid-holidays, PTO, and education reimbursement.
How to Apply
Send your resume in PDF or WORD format to email@example.com with your salary requirements.
This ad has been viewed 1104 times.
It expires on 10/23/2018.