Internal Sales Consultant
in Charlotte NC / Walnut Creek CA
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services. We help companies offer their employees a more secure financial future by
offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
The Internal Sales Consultant will be responsible for partnering and
supporting external sales directors as well as prospective and existing partners with new business proposals.
Requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Economics, or Business.
Service/Sales Experience within Financial Services industry is required
- Experience within the Retirement market is preferred
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build internal relationships and
communicate effectively with others.
- Must have exceptional organization skills, strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Must exhibit strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written
- Must be team oriented
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Outstanding presentation skills
The Internal Sales Consultant will:
Regional Directors (External Sales Team) in all aspects of maintaining/creating new relationships with Retirement Advisors
- Handle Incoming and Make Outbound calls and emails involving prospecting, providing industry updates and sales ideas, and
onboarding new business.
- Partner with Regional Directors to maximize territory coverage and market penetration.
- Gather necessary marketing data to assist in identifying and updating information on prospective clients and
- Provide marketing support, including proposal preparation and RFP response assistance.
- Sell small plans unassisted by Regional Director.
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory
completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check).
Newport Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 912 times.
It expires on 10/19/2018.