Senior Benefit Administrator
Pension Dynamics Company LLC
in Pleasant Hill CA
Pension Dynamics Company LLC, a privately-owned employee benefit consulting firm, is
looking for a bright, enthusiastic, energetic, computer-literate, and highly motivated individual to take the lead in our benefit department as a Senior Benefit Administrator. Pension Dynamics Company LLC is a Third-Party Administrator of Section 125
Cafeteria Plans, Section 132 Commuter Plans, COBRA and HRA plans.
This is a full-time position responsible for managing benefit plans for the firm and clients including operational procedures, policies, compliance with all applicable laws and
regulations, and providing technical advice and guidance to staff, plan participants, and plan sponsors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, math, human resource fields
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of Section 125 Cafeteria Plans, Section 132 Commuter Plans, COBRA and HRA
- Compliance testing
- Interpersonal communication skills
with clients, partners and peers
- Written and oral communication with clients and peers
- Professional appearance
- Detail orientation and focus on quality control
- Accurate work delivery
- Strong client
- Problem-solving skills
- Phone skills
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office
- Computer skills preferred: Alegeus, TraviSoft, and FT Williams
- Minimum three
years’ experience in benefit plan administration
We offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, generous vacation and sick time, cafeteria plan, commuter plan, health club membership, revenue
sharing/profit sharing program, and of course, a really great 401(k) plan with a 10% match on all contributions.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Hireme@pensiondynamics.com
This ad has been viewed 945 times.
It expires on 10/17/2018.