Illinois Law Firm / TPA Firm
Illinois law firm / TPA firm seeks attorney with 3 - 5 minimum years hands-on experience in qualified retirement plan field.
All of our employees work from home and you will too.
- Law firm or TPA firm
experience in all areas relating to qualified plans. Some law firm experience will be a definite plus.
- Extensive experience creating plan documents, SPDs, amendments, employee notices, etc. We use FTW documents but familiarity with that
program is not essential.
- Practical and extensive experience with the coverage and discrimination rules is highly valued.
- Extensive past client interaction is essential.
- Experience with preparing and negotiating EPCRS
- Representing clients in government audits.
- Experience with various government penalty provisions is highly valued.
- Experience with DB/CB and combo plans is highly valued.
- Experience with MS Word & Excel is
- Oversight and preparation of our plan document and law firm services.
- Consult on plan design and compliance issues with internal staff.
- Review plan document updates and
software updates for improvements and law changes.
- Review takeover plan documents for compliance issues.
- Conduct internal employee training on selected legislative and regulatory topics.
- Assist in drafting, editing and producing any
newsletters and formal firm memoranda.
- Look for opportunities to improve plan document processes.
We will require several writing samples demonstrating your legal and writing skills. You will need to demonstrate the ability to
identify legal issues, research and resolve those issues, and prepare legal memorandum addressing the particular matters.
You do not need to have a current book of business but bringing over existing clients and referral sources would be viewed
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 1229 times.
It expires on 10/15/2018.