401(k) Pension Administrator
Delaware Valley Retirement Inc.
in Ridley Park PA
Delaware Valley Retirement is a third-party administration firm located in Ridley Park, PA. We pride ourselves as a hands-on
administration firm for small, mid-size and large businesses. DVR offers a casual but professional office environment with competitive compensation, and great benefits.
We are currently searching for an experienced Retirement Plan
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Administration of Qualified Defined Contribution Plans
- Effective communication skills to handle client
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues governing the operation and administration of Qualified Retirement Plans
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have a positive and professional attitude
strong time management, problem solving and organizational skills in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently
- ASPPA credentials are preferred
- Experience using Relius Administration Software is a
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and coding of census data, determine eligibility
- Preparation of Annual Valuation for all assigned plans
- Preparation and review of distribution, hardship,
loan, and RMD calculations and forms
- Design and prepare plan proposals
- Review and understand plan documents, amendments, and provisions
- Calculation of contribution/allocations requirements
- Perform annual
- Trust reconciliation
- Preparation of tax forms (including large audit plans) and all related schedules
DVR, INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates please email Matc@dvretirement.com your resume with salary requirements to be considered. Be sure to type Resume in the subject line of your email.
This ad has been viewed 494 times.
It expires on 10/8/2018.