401(k) Plan Administrator
in Boca Raton FL
Our firm has been providing retirement plan consulting and administration for over 20 years. We are seeking to add an experienced
Retirement Plan Administrator to our team. This individual should be highly motivated, organized, energetic and strive to exceed the expectations of our clients. This position is responsible for performing all aspects of annual administration
for defined contribution 401(k) plans.
Successful candidates must be dedicated to customer service, have a positive attitude, have the ability to take charge of the entire process, be able to multi-task, and be committed to getting the job
Primary Responsibilities may include:
- Serving as point of contact for plan sponsors
- Managing plan sponsor inquiries by researching compliance and procedural issues.
- Working with different departments to get issues
resolved for clients.
- Managing multiple employer plan conversations from start to finish
- Assisting with distribution of required disclosures to participants
- Managing auto enrollment process for client
- Performing other duties
Desired Skills / Education / Experience:
- Minimum five years’ experience in retirement plan administration
- Ability to read and interpret plan documents
- Must demonstrate commitment to professionalism
and quality work product
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also as a team player
- Must be well-organized to be able to prioritize, multi-task and handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Outstanding written
and verbal communication skills
- Above average problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work
- Experience with Relius Administration preferred
- ASPPA or NIPA designations a plus
- Experience with MEP / PEO plans a plus
Our firm offers a great working environment with benefits such as 401(k)
plan with matching, health, dental, vision and life insurance, personal and vacation time. We also provide support for continuing education and encourage our employees to obtain additional skills and designations. Salary commensurate to
How to Apply
Apply by e-mail to Jasna Djurin: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 423 times.
It expires on 10/8/2018.