Administrative Consultant for Qualified Retirement Plans
in Encinitas CA
We have an exciting opening for an Administrative Consultant in our Encinitas, CA office in North San Diego County. This is a unique
opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing office.
PenSys is a national Third Party Administration firm currently servicing more than 3,000 clients from five strategically located offices in California, Colorado and North Carolina.
Specializing in hands on administration for small to mid-size businesses since 1995, PenSys offers a flexible office environment with competitive compensation, good benefits and opportunity for advancement.
main point of contact for an assigned group of clients
- Work primarily on the administration of qualified retirement plans, mostly small to mid-size defined contribution plans
- Maintain and further develop relationships with clients and
- Gather client information for the administration and compliance of retirement plan
- Supported by internal teams to produce client deliverables and comprehensive consulting
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the administration of qualified defined contribution plans, including compliance testing and Form 5500 preparation
- Current knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues governing
the operation and administration of qualified plans, as well as generally and accepted practices and procedures
- Proficient at trust reconciliation, including balance forward and daily valuation
- Working knowledge of cash balance and
traditional defined benefit plans
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to handle client contact
- Capability to work independently and with other professionals
- Time management, problem solving and organizational
- Ability to manage work flow efficiently and establish priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Positive and professional attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
PenSys, Inc. is an Equal
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing your resume to Bill Parks: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 411 times.
It expires on 10/6/2018.