Retirement Plan Processor / Record-Keeper
T Bank N.A.
in Dallas TX
Retirement Plan Processor is responsible for the timely and accurate entry and allocation of clients’ retirement plan contributions
and highly sensitive individual employee retirement data. The position is also responsible for the timely resolution of errors or discrepancies and the handling of rollovers, loan payrolls, and sponsor web updates.
Responsibilities (Principal Duties):
- Ensures responsibilities below are carried out in compliance with all applicable banking regulations, and to ensure audit, compliance, and regulatory findings related to specific areas of
responsibility resolved timely in accordance with managements’ approved action plan.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of all applicable T Bank Policies and Procedures directly or indirectly related to areas of responsibility and ensures
policy requirements are carried out.
- Process employee and employer contributions using a variety of methods including data entry, upload through the Data Validation Center or emailed spreadsheets that requires formatting and set up prior to
- Settle contribution investment trades in our recordkeeping system. Run detailed reports of all entered contributions and the breakdown of these monies.
- Reconcile discrepancies and resolve errors situations under minimal
- Investigate the status of old unapplied cash.
- Respond to questions for customers, producers, and supporting units.
- Work in a variety of software and mainframe systems that support 401(k)’s.
compliance and familiarity with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / Anti Money Laundering (AML) Policies, Procedures, and Processes; reporting unusual and suspicious activities to the BSA and/or Compliance Officer, completion of all assigned BSA
- Other duties as may be required.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are
not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Education: Associate Degree or equivalent work
- Position Knowledge / Experience: 1 – 3 plus years of related work experience. Familiarity with FIS Relius is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and perform duties with a high level of accuracy.
- Time management and the ability to work within specific time limitations is critical.
- Ability to perform basic research and analysis to
solve discrepancies is required.
- The ability to work effectively in Microsoft Excel with strong math skills.
How to Apply
This ad has been viewed 438 times.
It expires on 10/5/2018.