Retirement Plan Administrator
in Deerfield IL
Join our Plan Administration team and be in a key role handling the administration of defined contribution
plans. Utilize your industry knowledge and client service skills to manage a caseload within a strong team of Administrators.
- Independently handle a caseload of 401k and cross-tested plans
- Perform plan compliance testing accurately
- Build client relationships and respond to client requests with urgency
- Maintain industry knowledge and share information with team members
- Utilize administration systems and other technologies to maximize
- Review and recommend plan design changes to clients
- Complete account takeovers and new account set up
- Coordinate year-end reporting
To be a successful team member you
should have a full service plan administration experience, demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and have the desire to become an excellent technical resource to our clients.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing a caseload of small to mid-size DC
- Proven technical knowledge to include compliance testing, year-end reporting and plan design
- Relius Administration experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational
- Analytical and math skills
- QKA a plus
HowardSimon has been providing creative financial solutions to clients since 1981. Over the years, we have grown and evolved into one of
the largest and most respected Third Party Administration firms in the Chicagoland area. Along with being a leader in resourceful retirement plan design, HowardSimon creates payroll solutions with a similar comprehensive knowledge with a strong focus
on technological capabilities. By dedicating ourselves to continuously search for the best solutions and latest technology, our clients trust that we work for maximum results. Learn more about our company at www.hsimon.com.
Our workplace fits best with individuals who enjoy being a part of a solid team, are dedicated to client service and who are passionate about learning more and improving their
HowardSimon employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A community environment
- Company stability
- Advancement potential
- Flexible work schedules
- Casual dress code
How to Apply
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at HR@hsimon.com.
This ad has been viewed 467 times.
It expires on 10/2/2018.