Retirement Plan Administrator
Florida Retirement Consultants
in Tampa FL / Telecommute
Our firm has been providing retirement plan consulting and administration for over 30 years.
We are seeking to add an experienced Retirement Plan Administrator to our team. This individual should be highly motivated, organized, energetic and strive to exceed the expectations of our clients. This position is responsible for performing
all aspects of annual administration for defined contribution plans and coordination of defined benefit plans with the actuary.
Successful candidates must: be dedicated to customer service, have a positive attitude, have the ability to
take charge of the entire process, be able to multi-task, and be committed to getting the job done.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- All aspects of retirement plan administration for assigned defined contribution clients of various
- Coordination of defined benefit plans with actuary, including data collection, trust accounting, government forms preparation
- Serve as point of contact for plan sponsors, investment advisors, CPAs, etc.
- Year-end compliance
testing, contribution calculations, trust accounting, census data analysis
- Annual report, Form 5500, Form 8955-SSA preparation
- Contribution scenarios for possible plan design changes and optimum contribution calculations
- Assist plan
document preparer with plan design as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in retirement plan administration handling a full case
- Understanding of cash balance/401k combined designs is highly desirable
- Experience handling administrative duties of defined benefit plans is highly desirable
- Ability to read and interpret plan documents
demonstrate commitment to professionalism and quality work product
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also as a team player
- Must be well-organized to be able to prioritize, multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Above average problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with Relius Documents and FT William Administration/Documents/5500 software preferred
- ASPPA or NIPA designations a plus
- Experience with
MEP/PEO plans a plus
Our firm offers a great working environment with benefits such as 401(k) plan with matching, health, dental, vision and life insurance, personal and
vacation time. We also provide support for continuing education and encourage our employees to obtain additional skills and designations. Salary commensurate to experience.
Please come join our team!
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 2587 times.
It expires on 11/1/2018.