Sr Analyst Regulatory Services
in Milwaukee WI
Empower Retirement has an opening for a Senior Analyst Regulatory Services. In this position, you will lead and/or participates in
company initiatves and special projects in a legal / regulatory expert role. Drive intiatives / projects triggered by legal / regulatory developments.
- Provides leadership and/or support in company
initiatives and projects in a legal / regulatory expert role that may include the development of processes / procedures for handling new products / services / strategies, ensuring compliance with applicable rules / regulations, and gaining working
knowledge of the specific areas within the organization and technology.
- Conducts problem analysis, prepares recommendations for action, and assists with implementation of approved recommendations. Reviews deliverables to ensure developed solutions
match requirements and adhere to current business standards.
- Supports projects from the original concept through final implementation. Interface with all areas affected by the project including business leaders within the functional departments,
end-users, and customer/client services.
- Monitors, tracks and communicates legal / regulatory developments.
- Acts as subject matter expert and provides training to the business regarding new policies, procedures and products directly related
to assigned projects.
- Coordinate activites with plan document services team and other members of the regulatory services team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in related
discipline; Retirement industry designation/s a plus
- FINRA 6 registration permitted, but not required. Corporate-established timelines apply to permitted registrations.
- FINRA fingerprinting required.
- Experience in project
leadership, analysis, and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills and ability to communicate technical concepts
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of diverse departments and individuals, both internal and
- Solid knowledge of applicable legal / regulatory rules applicable to retirement plans and processes / systems used in administration of retirement plans
- Strong Excel skills and/or other project management tools
most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
How to Apply
Please apply online with your resume using this link: https://jobs-gwl.icims.com/jobs/15685/sr-analyst-reg-services/job
This ad has been viewed 542 times.
It expires on 9/29/2018.