Senior Pension Administrator
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee
business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national
recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace
Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of
CBIZ, Inc., providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll, human capital management, property and casualty, talent and compensation solutions, and retirement plan services to organizations of all sizes. By offering this range of services, we are
able to help clients eliminate the inefficiencies associated with the use of multiple vendors. Ranked as a Top 20 Largest Broker of U.S. Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER), we have approximately 1,500
professionals in 75 offices nationwide. Clients in a wide array of industries rely on us for national-caliber expertise and technical depth combined with high personalized, local service.
Senior level analyst position that performs all
functions necessary to ensure the continuous efficient operation of defined benefit pension plans.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Calculate / peer review and authorize benefit entitlements on retirement,
termination and death
- Manage ongoing administrative operations and deliverables for client account team
- Support year-end processing of plan records, including the reconciliation of plan participants and contributions;
and review of annual pension statements
- Conducts pension calculations as part of system and review processes
- Read and interpret pension plan texts
- Communication with clients regarding data, administration, and interpretation of
pension plan text
- Familiarity with relevant ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations
- Attend client meetings in support of administration outsourcing services
- Support service center administration with participant research, feedback, training
and administration support
- Liaise with third-party vendors, as applicable
- BA / BS Degree required or minimum of 3+ years work experience (retirement benefits administration or human
resource information systems preferred)
- Mathematical aptitude with some understanding of actuarial principles
- Previous work experience calculating complex benefit entitlements on retirement and termination processing
- Good oral and
written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with sound pension administration and organizational skills
- Advanced Excel and a thorough knowledge of Word
- Experience with relational databases
and SQL, a plus
- Customer service focused approach
How to Apply
Email me at email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 367 times.
It expires on 9/29/2018.