Manager, Client Transition Services
in Cedar Rapids IA / MA / NY
- Manage a team of transitions managers/consultants within an assigned region or market segment to ensure timely and
quality service to clients.
- Set team goals and provide clear direction and guidance to ensure timely and quality results.
- Oversee day-to-day plan, data and conversion consultant responsibilities; identify and communicate issues that may
impact the success of the transition.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with the sales team, client management and external partners; ensure team aligns with internal and external resources to meet project deliverables.
- Serve as an
escalation point for case-related issues across teams and market segment; develop and implement processes for mitigation of future issues and management of customer expectations.
- Interview, hire and train staff. Conduct team meetings and provide
ongoing performance feedback.
- Search for ways to improve effectiveness, efficiency and “value added” for internal and external customers.
- Assist in the evaluation of new business opportunities. Partner with Sales on new
prospects and present the transition process and administrative capabilities during finals and due diligence meetings.
- Keep abreast of technical developments in the employee benefits field; communicate implications to clients and internal
stakeholders as needed.
- Review and authorize daily financial transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field or equivalent experience.
- Five years of defined contribution/pension plan
- Three years of supervisory/management experience.
- Knowledge of plan administration and installation processes.
- Knowledge of compliance and contract administration.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Transamerica investment products.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels within and outside of the
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to access issues and choose logical and efficient methods of resolution.
- High level of diplomacy and relationship-building skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to
prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet changing business needs.
At Transamerica we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution.
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo.
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our
- Office environment.
- Flexible work hours to service clients in different time zones.
- Occasional travel.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_EMpoY.e.K
This ad has been viewed 557 times.
It expires on 9/29/2018.