Retirement Plan Administrator
The Finway Group
in West Des Moines IA / Telecommute
Job Description: The Finway Group is a Third Party Administration (TPA) firm specializing in plan
administration, compliance, and consulting for retirement plans. We are seeking an experienced Retirement Plan Administrator to join our team.
The candidate should have excellent customer service skills, be results oriented, professional, and
accountable for their block of business. Candidate must be able to consistently meet deadlines
This position is located in our home office or can be remote.
- Read / interpret / create plan
- Prepare and analyze data for use in annual valuations and plan administration
- Perform annual testing of ADP / ACP, coverage, top heavy, etc.
- Preparation and filing of Form 5500 including trust accounting and
- Ensure compliance with DOL and IRS requirements
- Plan design consulting
- Minimum 3 years experience in the administration of Defined Contribution plans
with ftwilliam software in both the compliance and 5500 modules is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word
How to Apply
Please email your resume and brief description of your ft william experience to Keith Lowery at email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 2331 times.
It expires on 10/29/2018.