Senior Qualified Plan Administrator
TCA by E*TRADE
in Englewood CO
The Senior Qualified Plan Administrator is a dynamic position. It requires a well –rounded administrator who can successfully manage a book of plans in the micro to mid-sized plan space. The Senior Administrator is
responsible for all aspects of administration and record keeping for their book of assigned plans. The role requires developing and nurturing relationships with clients and interfacing with participants, plan sponsors, RIAs, and internal partners, to
provide exceptional service and accurate reporting on their assigned plans. A Senior Qualified Plan Administrator must both enjoy and thrive in a small team, fast paced environment. The position requires an ability to balance the shift from daily
processing responsibilities to technical compliance work, dependent on the needs of the team and clients.
- Prepare Annual Compliance packages for 401(k), 403(b), and/ or Profit Sharing
- Prepare Draft 5500s and related schedules
- Prepare Audit Packages and reconcile Audited Plan Valuations
- Respond to client inquiries and host meetings with plan sponsors and advisors
- Track Annual events and meet all
deadlines for both calendar and off calendar plans
- Process and/ or oversee the processing of payroll files, contributions, loans etc.
- Review document provisions to ensure settings in FIS/ Relius are accurate
- Answer calls from
participants, plan sponsors, and plan contacts
- Draft and or deliver plan Notices * Monitor and calculate RMDs
- Research and reconcile out of balance activity
- Train to be proficient is custody platform and other proprietary
- Strong analytical, excel, and math skills
- Advanced Knowledge of retirements plans- ASPPA designation preferred
- Record Keeping and TPA experience- FIS/ Relius experience
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 7-10 years relevant work experience
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who
encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
How to Apply
To apply click the following link or cut and paste it into your browser of choice: https://trustamerica.synchr-recruit.com/job/76176/senior-qualified-plan-administrator
This ad has been viewed 540 times.
It expires on 9/28/2018.