Manager of Employee Benefit Services
in Wichita KS
This is a full time position responsible for managing all aspects of complex benefit plans for the firm and clients including operational procedures, policies, compliance with
all applicable laws and regulations, and providing technical advice and guidance to AGH staff, plan participants, and plan sponsors, and service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting,
finance, math, human resource fields
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of defined contribution retirement plans, laws and regulations governing retirement plans and employee benefits
- Interpersonal communication skills with clients, partners and peers
- Written and oral communication with clients and peers
- Professional appearance
- Strong logic, mathematical and organizational skills
orientation and focus on quality control
- Accurate work delivery
- Strong client orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- Phone skills
- Computer skills to include: Microsoft products, Relius, and Crystal
- Five years experience in benefit administration
- Three years experience in management
How to Apply
Send resume to: Jena.Lysen@aghlc.com
This ad has been viewed 633 times.
It expires on 9/28/2018.