Client Relationship Manager
M Financial Group
in Portland OR
Talented people. Ideal location. Demonstrated core values—Innovation, Excellence, Collaboration, Leadership, and Advocacy. We are a community of driven, high achievers who care about each other, our communities, and the clients we have the
opportunity to serve.
Our history of creativity and differentiation sets us apart. Our LEED certified offices are in the heart of Portland’s Pearl District. We show our appreciation for one another, especially when it comes to serving our
Member Firms and their clients.
Our proprietary products and process solutions are innovative with unique features and flexible options, disrupting the life insurance industry as we advocate for individuals, families, and businesses who rely on M
Member Firms to help them achieve their goals. And we understand that we succeed only when our clients succeed.
M Financial Group is in search of their next Client Relationship Manager. This position is responsible for managing client relationships
and overseeing the administration of a wide variety of nonqualified benefit plans and related financing programs for corporate and bank clients.
As a Client Relationship Manager you will:
- Oversee the administration of
client benefit plans and underlying insurance/assets to ensure that service deliverables and quality standards are met
- Manage relationships for an assigned roster of clients, and facilitate consultative sales to existing and incoming
- Manage annual reviews to provide clients with a snapshot of plan/financing performance and make recommendations as needed
- Review periodic financial reports, benefit statements, and cash value reports based on established
standards and timeframes within compliance guidelines
- Work with external auditors, accountants, and legal advisors as needed to provide responses to client requests
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects as
- Normal office environment/desk assignment.
- Extensive close work with spreadsheets, reports and PCs
- Potential for light travel, up to 10%
- Bachelor’s Degree required (JD, CPA, or MBA is a plus)
- 5 + years’ of related experience (nonqualified benefit programs, accounting related issues to nonqualified benefit plans, institutional
life insurance, and IRS: Section 409A)
- 5 + years’ of experience in client relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to various groups
- Ability to quickly establish
working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to balance conflicting priorities under pressure
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected
How to Apply
Join Our Team!
Apply now through our website: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/MFI1000MFHI/JobBoard/135f8d66-f478-8413-6900-9f66b4f46be2/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=2315c405-dda5-45c1-ac30-95ba8946bff0
This ad has been viewed 648 times.
It expires on 9/25/2018.