Associate Pension Analyst
First Western Trust
in Denver CO
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more.
Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better
value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group
of professionals? First Western is hiring an Associate Pension Analyst within our Retirement group; all from our gorgeous downtown Denver headquarters just steps from Union Station.
First Western’s award-winning retirement consulting team are
experts in their fields and the Associate Pension Analyst is the go-to for our industry leading ERISA Relationship Manager. Whether it be providing help with nondiscrimination testing, contribution calculations, or preparing year-end summary reporting,
they’re consistently busy with ensuring strong client service standards are met. They maintain close and lasting relationships with some of the region’s best employers and act as a liaison with recordkeepers whenever necessary on behalf of the
client. If you are a customer service oriented, smart, outgoing retirement professional, apply today and see how we connect.
- Assist with developing mutually beneficial relationships with service
providers (insurance companies, mutual fund companies and financial advisors) to generate optimum results for clients in terms of their overall retirement plan program
- Provide proactive service to clients, including helping prepare Relationship
Managers and the Director for regularly scheduled meetings to review overall plan services, plan design, employee communication, non-discrimination testing, contribution calculations, and overall plan operation and compliance.
- Prepare signature
ready Form 5500 for clients
- Assist with preparation of year-end plan summary reports (as determined by the Director)
- Help resolve administrative problems between the client and vendor(s) and identify and resolve compliance
- Maintain an accurate, up-to-date client database
- Assist with client invoicing
- 3+ years' retirement plan administration experience
- Experience using CRM a
- Relius Administration, Pension Pro experience a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exemplary written and oral communication
and negotiation skills
- The ability to think critically and be a “quick study” on systems and processes
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
Looking to take your career to the next
level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking / Transportation
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE / AA Minority /
Female / Disabled / Veteran
How to Apply
Please apply online at: https://www.themuse.com/jobs/firstwestern/associate-pension-analyst
This ad has been viewed 583 times.
It expires on 9/24/2018.