External Sales Consultant
in Indianapolis IN / IL
BPC, an Ascensus company, provides comprehensive benefit administration solutions and unmatched customer service. We attribute our success to our passion and the high
value we place on our relationships with clients and partners. Our product offerings include HRA, HSA, FSA and COBRA administration along with Retirement Plan administration.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned sales professional
who is a prolific hunter and navigator of winning business with mid to large sized companies. Specifically, this position will target Health Insurance brokers, Payroll companies and Benefit Enrollment Platforms and will help drive new revenue
vehicles and partnerships for growth in Health & Welfare solutions to deliver differentiation and value. Successful candidate can work out of either our Champaign, IL location or in the Indianapolis, IN metro area.
Responsibilities include relationship management for these key institutions, coordination of due diligence and RFP requests, and client retention. The position will drive new deals and align with the BPC, Inc.?s Strategic Management team, Vice President of
TPA Solutions and other sales leadership within Ascensus.
- Identify and develop new lasting relationships and promote growth with intermediaries through value-added strategic selling and
execution of consultative solutions to further BPC's reputation as a premier provider of Health & Welfare services.
- Consistently demonstrate a superior level of proactive client focus and team work. Leverage industry knowledge to
promote key intermediary satisfaction, leading to client retention and new account growth.
- Act as an internal advocate for key intermediaries and their clients by coordinating with internal Ascensus departments.
- Consistently deliver
superior service to strengthen relationships and capture a greater share-of-business from key intermediaries.
- Review existing book of business to identify plan retention and cross-sell revenue opportunities with Strategic Account Management
- Lead and participate in projects and initiatives related to the establishment of new key intermediary relationships.
- Maintain proficiency with regulatory, financial, accounting, service, operations and compliance aspects of the sales
- Prospecting Live Event / Networking opportunities aimed at creating partnerships
- Knowledge of broker segment & insurer model
- Understanding of Health & Welfare market and how TPAs, insurance vendors, payroll vendors
and benefit enrollment vendors can partner to drive new product development and growth
- Ability to cross-sell and up-sell within a multi-division company to help drive synergies and growth for the company's overall value
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
- Proven track record working with brokers or other institutions
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data as well as PHI held by
BPC and Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter,
Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Bachelor's degree in business or
related fields, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in benefit administration industry or related industry
- Prior experience with direct client/client equivalent relationships within a benefit administrative
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a high level of independence
- Ability to handle multiple objectives at the same time while producing quality results within tight time
- Ability to make sound business judgments while effectively balancing client needs and organizational considerations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including group presentation experience
with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strength in building strong relationships with C level executives and their teams
- Ability to coordinate and run meetings attended by senior-level personnel in both
internal and external environments
- Ability to travel as required (up to 30%)
- Ability to lead within Ascensus for new deals and products
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US
independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get
to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age,
citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered
veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/rEHdc
This ad has been viewed 698 times.
It expires on 9/24/2018.