Client Services Specialist (iJoin)
About the role
LDIntelligence (LDI) is a growing fintech
company dedicated to building innovative software solutions for the retirement industry. In the Client Services Specialist role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of LDI’s iJoin suite of products. By joining our
team you will become part of a tight-knit group that is hungry, full of knowledge to share and driven to succeed. As a team player you will adjust quickly and your depth of experience will provide insight that will help spearhead the evolution of our
customer support processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the primary technical support contact for the iJoin suite of products.
- Ensure post-sale customer success in the deployment and proliferation of the
iJoin Participant, Advisor, and Administrator facing solutions.
- Develop and maintain content for the iJoin technical support site and supplemental materials to ensure optimal user-friendliness and effectiveness. This includes drafting of help
topics and organization of site content.
- Assist the software development team in the setup and testing of plan and participant data within Relius Administration.
- This role has the potential to grow into a team management position as
dictated by company growth.
Skills and attributes needed
- Demonstrated prior success providing technical support to customers within the benefits administration and/or fintech industries.
- Hands-on proficiency
with Relius Administration or other recordkeeping software is a must.
- Individuals who have filled the role of Retirement Plan Administrator and/or have worked as part of a software development team in a role such as Quality Assurance Engineer or
Business Analyst will be strongly considered.
- This position requires a self-starter mentality comfortable working independently as well as with a team.
- Capacity to coordinate and manage multiple tasks at any given time.
strong client relationships with a high client satisfaction/retention rate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong technical acumen with solid troubleshooting skills. An ability to
write SQL database queries is not required, but a huge plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills: verbal, listening and written.
- This is a fully remote position. An ability to work from home effectively is an absolute
- Competitive salary and healthcare package
- 401(k) with company contributions
- Fun environment where you can make an impact and help shape the future direction of a growing
- Work from home!
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1012 times.
It expires on 9/23/2018.