Senior Retirement Plan Administrator
in Camp Hill PA
Scope of Position
The Senior Retirement Plan Administrator position is responsible for comprehensive plan
administration including but not limited to document interpretation, Relius Administration “RA” set up & operation; census & eligibility, daily valuation transaction process, e.g. payroll, distribution, rebalancing, fees, etc.
Additionally, the position will be primarily responsible for activities associated with quarter end activities, reconciling activity period activity followed by statement production & year end activities, culminating in comprehensive report
client reports to include; PYE contribution(s), compliance testing, Government Form(s) production.
This position will also serve as a technical educational resource to both internal team members & external parties; Plan Sponsors, participants
& partner providers, e.g. CPA.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Daily Valuation: Ensure balancing of retirement accounts and posting of entries
- Fees: Working with Operations, post fees as
- Payroll processing: For select larger clients handle payroll processing
- Quarter end: Reconciliation of accounts & statement production
- Year end: Contribution processing, compliance testing, report production &
Gov’t Form(s) production
- Day to day activities: oversee start to finish process core tasks, e.g. address change
Minor Ares of Responsibility:
- Client Calls: Serve as first back-up for inbound calls from
participant(s) regarding transactions, account balance information
- Enrollment Period: Assist Ret. Plan Administrator with the new enrollment(s)
- FIS Activities: deposits & distribution back-up
- Terminated participants: Assist in
handling terminated participant accounts
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Detailed understanding of ERISA & Defined Contribution Plan compliance
- Proficiency in Relius Administration (daily
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor degree in math, finance, accounting or related field
- Professional Continuing Education accreditation, i.e. designations like CEBS, QKA, QPA
- Five(5) to
seven(7) years of experience administration (Relius experience preferred)
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 710 times.
It expires on 9/23/2018.