Defined Contribution Account Manager
Nova 401(k) Associates
Looking for your next challenge? Do you excel at solving your clients’ 401(k) problems? Are you excellent at communicating
verbally and via email? Do you want the flexibility and convenience of working from home? Tired of working insane overtime?
Nova 401(k) Associates is looking to fill defined contribution account manager positions. If you are located near one of
our physical offices (currently Austin, Dallas, Houston and Scottsdale), the position will allow you to work partly from home and partly from our office. If you are not near one of our physical offices, we will provide you with a home office setup
including computer and phone so that you can serve your clients from home. We will not pay moving expenses.
We are in the process of transforming our account manager positions to focus exclusively on review and client / advisor service. Our
account manager position is supported by a strong implementation group, plan document team, special projects team, and a loan and distribution department. Our account managers are organized into regional teams with each team serving up to 750 clients.
Teams work toward stated quarterly firm goals with special recognition given to individuals with exceptional performance. Each team leader schedules weekly calls to discuss upcoming deadlines and developments within Nova and the industry.
Associates is a vibrant and growing national third party, non-producing administration firm. We have a nationally recognized sales team allowing us to grow in excess of 20% per year providing advancement opportunities for our
- Maintain client and advisor relationships with a high client retention rate
- Maintain a caseload of about 120 clients, approximately 50%
split between ADP and Safe Harbor plans
- Manage and prioritize workload towards weekly goals in a results oriented team environment;
- Superior client service and ability to consult with clients regarding plan operation and
- Proactively communicate with clients and investment advisors about new industry developments;
- Work with other Nova departments, record-keeper and advisor to ensure a great client experience;
- Perform work according to Nova
policies and procedures;
- Consult with clients regarding plan operation and design
- Proactively communicate with client and investment advisors about new industry developments
- Review and approve ADP / ACP, other non-discrimination
testing, Form 5500 and other government forms
- Five or more years of 401(k) plan administration experience
- Excellent knowledge of ADP / ACP, 415, 410(b), Top Heavy and
401(a)(4) non-discrimination testing
- NIPA or ASPPA credentials
- College degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of critical thinking
to lifelong learning and coachable
We get it. We listen. We communicate.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at http://nova401k.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2q9r9fhy7xx
This ad has been viewed 961 times.
It expires on 9/22/2018.