Defined Benefit Implementation Project Manager
Responsible for managing the overall direction of a single project from analysis through implementation for projects with impact both within and across business
units. Provide direction in utilizing the established project management methodology.
- Serve as project manager for a single project, or multiple small Defined Benefit Implementation
- Facilitate regular meetings with pension plan sponsors to help meet the needs of our client’s retirement plan administration goals.
- Responsible for meeting timelines, budget, quality and resource commitments for
- Manage and coordinate project direction from analysis through implementation.
- Actively manage the assembling of the project team, determining project task assignments, identifying resource requirements, developing and
maintaining project schedule, coordinating the project activities and adhering to project deadlines.
- Responsible for managing the scope of the project and escalating changes as appropriate.
- Provide regular updates to users and managers on
work performed, plans, budget and overall status.
- Conduct team meetings, communicate updates to the team.
- Design and implement project organizational structure that is cost effective and efficient.
- Constantly search for process
- Experience interacting effectively with management.
- Planning / organizational skills and techniques to manage multiple priorities and multiple project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent training / experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of
experience in project management in defined benefit industry or related field. Experience with MS Office and project development / management tools, such as Microsoft Project.
management, FMLI, ACS 100, AIAA 200 certifications preferred.
- Interviewing and negotiation skills.
- Coordinating and facilitating small and large group meetings.
- Analysis and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link
This ad has been viewed 658 times.
It expires on 9/21/2018.