National Accounts Transition Manager
in IA / MA / NY
Leads the conversion of new clients by orchestrating all aspects of new client integration for defined contribution retirement plans, including but not limited
to, technical, communication plan and data/system initiatives. Representing the Workplace Transition Services (WTS) department, works closely with the client and internal resources to ensure a smooth conversion. Assigned clients will typically
include larger and more complex corporate, not-for-profit and defined benefit accounts.
- Create and manage detailed conversion project plans throughout the conversion process.
- Partner with Client Executives to
manage transitions during mergers and acquisitions.
- Provide audit support for system updates during mergers and oversee participant audit once final records are received for prior vendors.
- Consistently exhibit high level customer service,
partnering with various departments within the organization to improve service and efficiency.
- Attend sales meetings with prospective new clients; present the conversion process and administrative capabilities of WTS during final sales and due
- Initiate the conversion process immediately following the sale; partner with Sales and Pricing teams ensure delivery of commitments made during the sales process; facilitate prior document collection, final fund selection and
- Serve as point of contact for the client and internal customers; assume ownership of plan, data and conversion responsibilities.
- Identify and communicate issues that may impact the success of the transition.
- Oversee the
status of the conversion; facilitate conference calls to update appropriate parties as applicable.
- Collaborate with the Client Executive to conduct the implementation meeting to discuss transition action items. Prepare implementation manual for
- Identify necessary system enhancements and make system recommendations as appropriate.
- Review new business opportunities with Pricing team to determine feasibility of writing and administering the business.
completion and delivery of employee transition documentation and communications (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley Notice, Smart Moves); work with clients and attorney on document related questions.
- Keep abreast of technical developments in the employee benefits
field and communicate with clients on implications.
- Provide expertise on new service and products.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field or
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial services or retirement industry.
- In-depth knowledge of pension products.
- Experience with large plan conversions and/or client relationship management.
of IDP and volume submitter plan designs.
- Project management skills to oversee transitions with a high level of independence.
- Communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills to consult with a wide variety of internal/external
- Presentation skills to facilitate meetings.
- Time-management, organizational and problem-solving skills to handle diverse responsibilities and meet scheduled target dates.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel,
- Understanding of administration and technical services in the retirement industry.
- Proficiency in MS Project.
- Office environment.
travel (1-3 days per month).
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below or contact Gina Carson at email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 799 times.
It expires on 9/18/2018.