401(k) Plan Administrator/Consultant
Compass Retirement Consulting Group
in Stratham NH / Telecommute
With offices in Concord and Stratham, NH, we are the fastest growing TPA in New England
providing retirement plan administration and actuarial services for small to large plans throughout the Northeast. Our organization is dynamic and passionate about what we do.
We are currently looking for an individual with 5 plus years
of experience in year-end reporting and compliance processing of 401(k), profit sharing and pension plans. This individual will work as part of a team and will manage a book of clients. Telecommuting is an option for this position based on applicable
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Accurately interpret plan documentation and research IRS rules and regulations
- Provide a customer experience for the
client base including timely and effective communication of results and findings
- Build a relationship with your client base for the long term
- Meeting all IRS and Department of Labor deadlines
- Responsible for all aspects
of valuation reports, participant statements and annual testing including but not limited to:
- Review of asset reconciliation and review and data reconciliation
- Annual testing for plans, including ADP/ACP, Top Heavy, 410(b), 415,
401(a)(4),deductibility, and 402(g)
- Reviews Form 5500 and coordinates with plan sponsor to help ensure timely filing
- Assists auditors if a plan is subject to an audit
- Assists IRS and DOL auditors, if the plan is subject
to an IRS or DOL audit
- Coordinate with all applicable parties, both internal and external, to ensure accurate conversion process for new clients
- As applicable, work with assistant to coordinate and oversee activities that will ensure timely
and accurate completion of book of business
- Other tasks as required.
- Bachelor Degree in related field preferred
- 5+ years ERISA experience in the retirement industry
- Experience in
Datair software is required.
- Experience in PensionPro software is preferred
- Strong Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to
prioritize, manage tasks and meet in connection with business operations, including related ERISA compliance matters
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.
This ad has been viewed 1053 times.
It expires on 9/18/2018.